Recipe: Perfect My Dry Rub Recipe

My Dry Rub Recipe.

My Dry Rub Recipe You can have My Dry Rub Recipe using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.

Ingredients of My Dry Rub Recipe

  1. It's of dark brown sugar.
  2. Prepare of paprika.
  3. You need of black pepper.
  4. You need of chili powder.
  5. Prepare of smoked paprika.
  6. Prepare of ground cumin.
  7. You need of garlic powder.
  8. It's of onion powder.
  9. You need of dry mustard.
  10. You need of celery salt.
  11. Prepare of salt.
  12. Prepare of nutmeg.

My Dry Rub Recipe instructions

  1. In a small bowl mix all ingredients together..
  2. Rub on ribs or any kind of pork..

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Recipe: Appetizing Jus Oren Susu Manis

How to Cook Tasty 🍹Tembikai Susu (guna pengisar jer)😉

Recipe: Delicious Beef Curry Recipe